What is everyone using in their beds.....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

slimj78

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I know I left that wide open, seriously though.....Was quoted $400 for superliner spray in but not sure about it same lifetime warranty as line x. used a plastic liner in my old truck and it held up really well for the 6 years I owned it. Also not planning on adding a cover for a while due to some other irons in the fire but planning on a bakflip f1 when I do. Opinions?

JP7

Likes Canadian Mudbaths
Reaction score
Main squeeze is an ex ******* girl, but I've found a few cute options at various bars.

In my truck, Ive been happy with the polypropylene liner including tailgate. Not a fan of sprayed on liners, but I seem to be a minority in that dept here.

yomudderputter

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I use the ol'lady when she lets me... doesnt happen as often as it use too...

about my truck
I installed the dual liner. Hard sides and THICK rubber matt. nothing slides around and a good solid fit.. good purchase and reasonable price for best of both worlds..
Videos - DualLiner Truck Bed Liner Informational Videos

then I installed the Truxedo Low Profile Qt.. I really like the look of this bed cover. But it makes a little bit of noise when rolling down the freeway.. I need to adjust it o..
TruXedo Lo Pro QT - #1 Selling Soft Roll-up Tonneau Cover

BOJANGLES

<span style="color: red;"><b>Administrator</b></sp
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Like JP and Putter, when I first saw the title of this thread I thought of the 1982 model statuesque with blonde hair and blue eyes that's in my california king.

when i realized we're talking about truck beds, mehhhh, nothing in mine yet, still stock. Tons of scratches and gouges inside my bed from hauling truck parts and construction gear. Sometime this Spring/Summer I'll spray Line-X, but for now maybe I'll just toss the '82 blonde back there. :naughty:

SoSmoked

changes his exhaust setup more than his underwear
Reaction score
I use the ky intense and a g of some good kush with the lady friends

In the truck I gave in after one large scratch, from moving my friends (ladyfriends) damn dresser, and bought the extreme rhino liner got it done for 350$ looks really good and feels really good

Just like the ky intense

Muhaha

FlounderStalker

Full Access Member
Reaction score
BedRug

Attachments

• 168.jpg
    168.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 60
  • 165.jpg
    165.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 60
  • 167.jpg
    167.jpg
    83.9 KB · Views: 59

HoustonRider

Full Access Member
Reaction score
tear off the $400 and get the Spray-on bedliner. Its durable as all hell, if its a good one it wont fade.

The liners could tear and always get water,etc under/around/behind it and cause more damage over long periods of time.

I"ve been quoted Line-X for $375, and the plastic liners are a few hundred, so you would only be saving $100 or so to NOT do the spray on.

OP
OP
S

slimj78

Full Access Member
Reaction score