What, if any, are your regrets with your Raptor?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jhouse55

Reaction score
The only regret I have, is not having a garage yet for my 2019 800a. Just bought a truck cover and will have her covered when I’m not using it. Cats aren’t friendly with nails! They love to get up high and relax, but when they get down, there is usually a light scratch. I don’t plan on getting rid of mine for a long time, so any 801a or 802a options (rear slider, proximity sensors, folding mirrors) I’ll just do myself.

Keshka

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Quite the mixed reviews on the sunroof. My wife an I love ours. We made a trip to Joseph, Oregon today...about 60 miles one way and coming back the outside temp was 65-67....sunroof open and loving the fresh air without being wind blown and that little air dam does wonders for the sound level. Not living in on of the hotter climates, I don't quite understand the extra heat issue. Won't closing the shade work just as well as no sunroof?

Grayson

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had mine for 1100 miles. The build quality on my 22' Raptor was the worst of any vehicle I've purchased.
-Factory bedliner overspray on both sides of the truck bed
-entire undercarriage rusty, not just the differential
-I had the "clunk"
-dead cell in the battery

So I regret the effort of the purchase and buying the truck at all. I have another order but it hasn't been picked up and I doubt it will and if not I will cancel because I am not going to pay 5-8k more for the same truck.

Trailmaker

Off-road junky
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Torsen was/is important to me.

Love the vented seats.

I wish I could have the under mount winch like I did on my 2013

360 camera is a must if you rock crawl

Wish I had the Ricardo‘s

Auto stop/start sucks but I did not have a choice.

I love adaptive cruise control.

04Ram2500Hemi

It's Just a Username
Reaction score
My 2020 was loaded (I think the only thing missing was hood and bedside graphics). The one thing I really didn’t like was the moon roof. After a year of Montana weather (snow, ice, sun, rain) it would creek and rattle on every bump I hit. I swore off all sun/moon roofs after that truck.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bjorn-dpc