What fees can I expect?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RAPTORSV

FRF Addict
Reaction score
ADV, Fuel and D&D are NOT BS. Mother Ford charges EVERY Dealership. Everyone pays these fees. Your dealer prob subtracted these fees from your trade-in to make you feel better but I can guarantee you that you paid for them.

Your right, my dealer told me they are part of the MSRP of every vehicle. They only show on invoice sales. And if you have a trade, they will be buried in the price of your trade. Some dealer might wave them, but none that I spoke to would.

Marcs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ADV, Fuel and D&D are NOT BS. Mother Ford charges EVERY Dealership. Everyone pays these fees. Your dealer prob subtracted these fees from your trade-in to make you feel better but I can guarantee you that you paid for them.

my bs comment was mainly geared towards dealer docs and the like. I should have been clearer. My bad.
In response to your comment I decided to pull my dealership paperwork this morning. Paid D&D $995 (don't know why OP is quoting $1195, maybe differenc between '13 and '14 or scab VS screw). Paid no fuel charge as trade had a full tank of gas (special $75 deduction indicated as fuel credit). No mention of adv (part of invoice price I would assume). (Also indicated on final ppw, "per ordering agreement final price to equal invoice plus $750). Checked with edmunds and nada at the time and it truly was $750 over invoice.
Trade in value was above kbb, not by much though (I was very happy with trade $). However, dealer took a bath on resale.

Last edited:
OP
OP
SVT Bob18

SVT Bob18

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Who are you going with?

I bought from a dealer in MD. At the time they were doing $500 over invoice.

I got my SCREW for a little over $400 invoice.

Not sure if they're still doing that. I'll PM you the info if you run into problems.

I'm working with Apple Ford in Columbia. Forgive me...I'm acronym illiterate...what do you mean by "PM"? I'm ordering this weekend, so if you don't mind, give me as much knowledge as you can spare. Thanks

D

Deleted member 12951

PM is Private Message. You will see it in the forum under your messages.

Sent using Tapatalk

OP
OP
SVT Bob18

SVT Bob18

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Who are you going with?

I bought from a dealer in MD. At the time they were doing $500 over invoice.

I got my SCREW for a little over $400 invoice.

Not sure if they're still doing that. I'll PM you the info if you run into problems.

I'm running into problems. Can you PM the info you were talking about?
Thanks