What can I expect!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JTerry514

Reaction score
Good day folks!! I’m new here and have finally decided to bite the bullet and place a MY22 order. I contacted my local dealer, got hooked up with no deposit and got exactly what I wanted. How long will it take from there to get any news from Ford? I was told by the dealer, once they hear from Ford, I will be contacted via email and forwarded more paperwork to sign. How long does that take? What else can I expect? Thank you in advance for your help.

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Welcome to the place. Well, hopefully your dealer is a good one and actually has an allocation for 2022's. There has been some shady dealers been posted about on here. Start reading some of the Gen 3 threads and you will see. There are still a lot of members that have been waiting for their 21's since June, fyi. Expect a long wait. Good luck.

will61

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the place. Well, hopefully your dealer is a good one and actually has an allocation for 2022's. There has been some shady dealers been posted about on here. Start reading some of the Gen 3 threads and you will see. There are still a lot of members that have been waiting for their 21's since June, fyi. Expect a long wait. Good luck.
Yes, learn about allocations at local dealers. You can also call dealers all over the country and try to pay sticker/under sticker.