GEN 2 What else is in your garage?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Badgertits

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I may have posted this earlier, but here’s my toys. The Focus RS is in the garage. Yes, the Raptor is indeed a toy. Behind the camera is the 2019 CX-9, the 2013 Winnebago class A, and yes, a 2016 Prius.

View attachment 164070

what are you faster on the duc(s) or the Honda?

I miss motorcycles....told my wife wouldn’t get another one until kids are in college, had a 600F4i & R1 myself

isis

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score

I miss motorcycles....told my wife wouldn’t get another one until kids are in college, had a 600F4i & R1 myself
I’ve kept mine, just got slower ones. Went from a Z1000 to an Africa Twin and a Monkey. Biggest danger on the Monkey is your buddies seeing you and the AT is only dangerous if you’re 5’9” like me and try to back up on gravel or an incline.

Badgertits

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I’ve kept mine, just got slower ones. Went from a Z1000 to an Africa Twin and a Monkey. Biggest danger on the Monkey is your buddies seeing you and the AT is only dangerous if you’re 5’9” like me and try to back up on gravel or an incline.

ohhhh shhiiittt if we gonna start talking baby bikes well then, I guess I do still have some toys in the stable just didn’t think be worth posting w/ all the porsches & Ducati’s lol!!!

your bikes are much more badass than mine.....

Doodle bug w/ ape hangers & 420cc Honda “predator” 13hp (got a bigger rear sprocket than rear wheel)

And the ultimate late 80s/90s icon (& I believe one of the favs in GTA video game) the Honda NS50

think the hells angels will let me join, or no?

F1EE6C94-46EE-46A2-B980-E4ABD5C6A776.png

isis

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
0674081B-D2EE-4431-90AA-7819DF33B2D4.jpeg 04092409-8D2F-4F2A-A5B1-AD5D927DAAD0.jpeg E18B6FFC-0416-4D4E-A50F-EC1A3618BC50.jpeg
ohhhh shhiiittt if we gonna start talking baby bikes well then, I guess I do still have some toys in the stable just didn’t think be worth posting w/ all the porsches & Ducati’s lol!!!

your bikes are much more badass than mine.....

Doodle bug w/ ape hangers & 420cc Honda “predator” 13hp (got a bigger rear sprocket than rear wheel)

And the ultimate late 80s/90s icon (& I believe one of the favs in GTA video game) the Honda NS50

think the hells angels will let me join, or no?

View attachment 164077
13 hp? Holy shit man. My monkey is like 10 and that’s only after a pipe and a reflashed ecu. The AT has factory panniers, a slipon and a Givi crash cage that saved me from a reversing on gravel incident.

Last edited:

TwizzleStix

Pudendum Inspector aka FORZDA 1
Reaction score

The 1198SP Ducati (aka The Big Dog) has the most power and torque and I’m faster on it. That said, the Big Dog requires your absolute 100% focus at all times. It handles wonderfully, but has so much torque (105 ftlb at the wheel) that you must be fully committed to ride it. The CBR 1k SP is very smooth and docile. It requires you to rev it to 14k rpm for serious power and torque is barely 80 ftlb. The Hypermotard 1100 SP is the hooligan bike with 75 ftlb, but not as fast as the others but tons of fun and lightning quick turning, wheelies and stoppies.

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
and yes, a 2016 Prius.
ok, this right here WILL get you banned. better retract that statement or forever lose your balls. once you edit, i will edit, and we can cover this up so nobody else sees it. but you better hurry. i can only help so much

Badgertits

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The 1198SP Ducati (aka The Big Dog) has the most power and torque and I’m faster on it. That said, the Big Dog requires your absolute 100% focus at all times. It handles wonderfully, but has so much torque (105 ftlb at the wheel) that you must be fully committed to ride it. The CBR 1k SP is very smooth and docile. It requires you to rev it to 14k rpm for serious power and torque is barely 80 ftlb. The Hypermotard 1100 SP is the hooligan bike with 75 ftlb, but not as fast as the others but tons of fun and lightning quick turning, wheelies and stoppies.

I was gonna guess the Honda was the “perfect porridge” so to speak...kinda sounds like it. Recently got chance to ride an older but mint 1098s & while hadn’t been on a bike in a while seemed lil tougher to dial in than I remember w/ the big *** bikes.

what Id personally really like is a Ducati Diavel + a Yamaha Vmax....wife would go nuts if I got either, lil does she know the Polaris XP1000 I got my eyes on is arguably a more insane machine than any of em, Altho driving strictly offroad certainly lowers the danger bar lol!

I gotta say....over last 25 years been on a good # of auto/bike enthusiast forums, but this Raptor forum has the biggest hardcore collection of eclectic good taste (& sometimes DEEP pockets) enthusiasts. And it kinda isn’t even close....says something about the Raptor & the community @
Large

Badgertits

FRF Addict
Reaction score