GEN 2 What else is in your garage?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Kaz109

Full Access Member
Reaction score
full

2020 Audi SQ5
Nice! I know my wife loves her tuned Q8

Kaz109

Full Access Member
Reaction score
what would be the price tag on one of these beauties?
Probably better the guy would actually owns one give you a price lol but from my research it can be as low at 120ish for a 2015 GT3 all the way up to high 190's for a used GT3RS.

I personally would say away from the early 991 GT3s but thsts just my opinion. I have tracked a ton of cars but nothing has felt better than a GT3 imo . I am also a sucker for high revving NA power that is in a lightweight car.

jamanrr

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The 911 GT3 is a super nice ride for sure, no manual now like all the super cars but even a GT2 would work.

Most all exotics have moved away from manuals, for some reason. The next STI will probably be manual. Finding a clutch pedal in anything moving forward in the next few years will be rare.

Kaz109

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The 911 GT3 is a super nice ride for sure, no manual now like all the super cars but even a GT2 would work.

Most all exotics have moved away from manuals, for some reason. The next STI will probably be manual. Finding a clutch pedal in anything moving forward in the next few years will be rare.

That's not true, mid cycle refresh of the 991 has a manual option for your GT3 touring

Badgertits

FRF Addict
Reaction score

Nah- there’s gonna be a whole slew of aftermarket shit available...some of the best 6 speeds ever made (besides from shit ass torque-less euro wonders that wouldn’t sell their trannies for a 1/3 what you can get a domestic despite not being able to hold 1/2 the power) you’ll have options. If you have $$$.

but if you are looking at even used GT2/GT3 you have $$$$

In which case you COULD buy custom built retro Porsche (forget name of the famous Cali builder)

Or you could restomod an air cooled Porsche w/ a proper LSx V8 (in the rear) & an RPM fortified T56...oh yes, it has been done before- faster & cheaper than a GT2.....