What did you do to your Raptor today? (Gen2)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Space Ghost

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Details on the boost gauge? Me likey
The one on the a pillar is my SDI suspension guage, other is the nguage
I'm at 99k. A belt squeal prompted me to do it.
hm, have had an annoying squeal after a rain that goes away quick since like 45k, belts look good though and i cant imagine a pulley is bad already. Used to swapping belts out fairly often with supercharged vehicles but those were at least easy to get to.

Reaction score
hm, have had an annoying squeal after a rain that goes away quick since like 45k, belts look good though and i cant imagine a pulley is bad already. Used to swapping belts out fairly often with supercharged vehicles but those were at least easy to get to.
This was new to me at 78k with nothing in the MX history about the belts so I pulled the trigger.

weimer

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Mine only had about 31k but i had this annoying squeak(I'm OCD:boxed:) and figured it would be a cheap and easy fix. Boy was I wrong about the easy part. LOL

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
I’m on my third set of lights in the center section of my ADD bumper. And think I’m done, with the center.
I started with 5 Rigid cubes, then a 20in Rigid light bar. Now I have 4 BD Squadron R SAE. I like that I can use them on the Hiway.View attachment 448102
That looks sharp but a question for you and others running similar bumpers.

Aren’t you a bit more worried about a deer strike? I’m feeling like I need something a bit more “Mad Max” and less baja....

pavendort

Reaction score
This was new to me at 78k with nothing in the MX history about the belts so I pulled the trigger.
I bought at 76k with no belt change in the history as well. I had the stealership do it at 99,995 when it was in for cam phasers. I get this annoying squeal after rain, even after the belts were changed. I assume it is a pully.

Sig Fanboy

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Aren’t you a bit more worried about a deer strike? I’m feeling like I need something a bit more “Mad Max” and less baja....
I was never worried about a deer strike… until you brought it up….

Zeusmotorworks

Semi-retired, now just a happy grumpy old man!
Supporting Member
Reaction score

I was never worried about a deer strike… until you brought it up….

Where I live the struggle is REAL! And half of them will put huge horns through the radiator. Problem is finding something that looks like it belongs on a Raptor.