What did you do to your Raptor today? (Gen2)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

isis

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I mean, are you giving it away? I got the unblocked key version but I think I want the blocked one. I can then pay mine forward to someone. If you are selling it, then just ignore me :p
I’ll swap you?

nikhsub1

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Isn't it pretty easy to remove the outer handle cover? So are you even really slowing them down with this?
yes, exactly. But, if they are rushing they may just move along. I mean, it isn't going to prevent, only deter. Also, I had no idea how to get the handle cover off, the thieves might not either since that isn't what they do to break the lock cylinder...

quickxotics

Reaction score
Uninstalled my Goosetuned Cobb Accessport ECU/TCM tune. If anyone is looking for one I'm selling my truck so the Cobb + Goose TCM tune is available and unmarried legitimately still looks brand new had it for about 3k miles. Winfield can vouch for me if needed!

$750 shipped.

Braaaaptor

Starbucks Enthusiast
Reaction score
yes, exactly. But, if they are rushing they may just move along. I mean, it isn't going to prevent, only deter. Also, I had no idea how to get the handle cover off, the thieves might not either since that isn't what they do to break the lock cylinder...
Adding to this that if they're trying the lock cylinder method, they may not have a screwdriver on them and move on to one of the other 7 F150s in the parking lot.

Old-Raptor-guy

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I did not know the "handle" was just a cover until I watched the install video and I highly doubt thieves know either.

Once I watched the install video I ordered the key slot blocked version purely because knowing how it works now I could get in my truck with the key relatively easy if needed.