What did you do to your Raptor today? (Gen2)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OEMPlus Raptor

OEM preferred....
Reaction score

nikhsub1

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Originally wanted to replace the factory sub but the factory box is crap and really shallow. Went with this:

JL Audio CP108LG-W3v3

MicroSub™ slot-ported enclosure with one 8" W3v3 subwoofer

JL Audio JD250/1

AudioControl LC2i

More bass than I really need. I listen to all music and my audio books are fire now :headbang:
View attachment 445684
View attachment 445685
View attachment 445686
View attachment 445687
Man I use too much interior space with the seats folded up to have a sub on the floor so I went with this

z0fXzz4XAyuvVNkvKDa=w2490-h1868-s-no-gm?authuser=0.jpg

kalel

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Man I use too much interior space with the seats folded up to have a sub on the floor so I went with this

View attachment 445688
That definitely works and I am sure it sounds great, even given the location. Cool thing is if I need to unplug the micro box it takes a few seconds. I have two boys and we have the seats down 90% of the time. I have the rotating bed extender and use the bed for most the stuff and have the OEM cover.

V6Raptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
IMG_7566.jpegWanted to replace my OEM battery since the intelligent access started acting up on the passenger side. Based on some research, it’s apparently one of the first things to go when battery is running low. Went with yet another forum recommendation and got an Odyssey! Had to drive 90 mins away through SoCal traffic to pick up this bad boy.