What did you do to your Raptor today? (Gen2)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Space Ghost

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Window vents were worth their weight in gold in the places I park in Texas. You can leave the window slightly cracked and not worry about shit getting in yet the vehicle not being 10,000° all day. However, now with the raptor, I just leave the back glass cracked. Downside, rain, birds, whatever…
Yeah, plus just slightly down at hwy speeds it makes the wind noise bearable. And if its raining and you rip a big one you can still air it out without rain getting in.

CVP33

Reaction score
Never understood the hood shield, does it do something? I guess I never understood the tijuana window things either.
Hood shield covers up 6 years and 97,238 miles worth of rock chips for $60 vs. a hood repaint and wrap for $400. The window vents are good for cracking windows at hwy speed and/or in the rain. I’ve added them to every truck I‘ve owned.

OEMPlus Raptor

OEM preferred....
Reaction score
Hood shield covers up 6 years and 97,238 miles worth of rock chips for $60 vs. a hood repaint and wrap for $400. The window vents are good for cracking windows at hwy speed and/or in the rain. I’ve added them to every truck I‘ve owned.
Who makes window vents?

CVP33

Reaction score
Tow hook, because off-road? Plus with 2 tow hooks in the front and 2 in the back the truck definitely needs more tow hooks. LOL

FYI, as far as doing truck stuff, the Toyoace in the background can carry 2,800 pounds……no joke.

IMG_9879.jpeg

Last edited:

Todd Turbo S

Full Access Member
Reaction score