What did you do to your Raptor today? (Gen2)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

weakssauce

Reaction score
Yeah apparently it only takes a few minutes for a thief to pop open the tailgate and remove them. It seems fairly common especially here in Texas where I know a few people with F150’s that have had them stolen. They are a few grand with the BLIS modules from the dealer.
Here i thought the tailgate was safe since it locks lol. I guess nothing is safe when there's enough time.
btw I'm also from SA :cool:

sdtuono

Full Access Member
Reaction score
New Baja SAE fogs. Installed by shop yesterday Amber's worked this morning but the squads did not. Back tae shop.

Attachments

• 20231024_170810.jpg
    20231024_170810.jpg
    177.5 KB · Views: 18

Old-Raptor-guy

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yeah apparently it only takes a few minutes for a thief to pop open the tailgate and remove them. It seems fairly common especially here in Texas where I know a few people with F150’s that have had them stolen. They are a few grand with the BLIS modules from the dealer.
Yep about $2500 each new.

Takes some special software to get the BLIS module to work with a different vehicle.

So I imagine they are just using the lens and swapping original BLIS module to stolen assembly to make it work.

Ford really needs to sell the two pieces separately.

Lunnzz19

Reaction score
Got some Steele it and painted the rear wheel wells after buying Husky Liners that did not remotely fit so they got sent back. I also Installed some Rokblokz mud flaps.

Attachments

• Front_mud_flap.jpg
    Front_mud_flap.jpg
    390.7 KB · Views: 29
  • Rear_mud_flap.jpg
    Rear_mud_flap.jpg
    274.1 KB · Views: 29

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member