What did you do to your Raptor today? (Gen2)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Abo3oof

Reaction score
I installed fog lights and encountered a problem that was not what I expected ، The lighting was strong but diffused and I am looking for long range lighting

Attachments

• 9223FBC1-858C-4DA7-87C2-47A9673506A8.jpeg
    9223FBC1-858C-4DA7-87C2-47A9673506A8.jpeg
    123.8 KB · Views: 12

XSTNKT

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I am wondering the same, mine only has 30K and looks like its 130K. Either that or the previous owner weighed 400lbs and slid all over that thing.
To be fair, I don't think there is any good way to get out of these things without sliding out of the seat. So even if you are a feather-weight boxer :boxing:, that bolster will take some abuse.

My guess is the foam is cheap and doesn't have good shape memory. Typical for an american made vehicle. From the picture that Ghost posted, it's a single material product. Higher end vehicles will have two or even three different materials that build up their bolsters.

ayoustin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This is boring but I felt worth sharing. I saw recently the FL500S oil filter has been revised and now has 14 flutes on the end instead of the old version's 30. I've been meaning to get an oil filter wrench for a while now since it's the easiest way to get the filter loosened (have tried strap wrenches and filter pliers but both are a pain because of space) but didn't want to have to buy 2 filter wrenches. Stumbled across this Motivx filter wrench on Bezosland that fits both 14 and 30 flute filters. Construction is very high quality, has a snug fit on the filter, and I appreciate the fact it's made in USA. It's also a really nice billet aluminum construction :)

Filter 1.jpgFilter 2.jpg

nikhsub1

FRF Addict
Reaction score
This is boring but I felt worth sharing. I saw recently the FL500S oil filter has been revised and now has 14 flutes on the end instead of the old version's 30. I've been meaning to get an oil filter wrench for a while now since it's the easiest way to get the filter loosened (have tried strap wrenches and filter pliers but both are a pain because of space) but didn't want to have to buy 2 filter wrenches. Stumbled across this Motivx filter wrench on Bezosland that fits both 14 and 30 flute filters. Construction is very high quality, has a snug fit on the filter, and I appreciate the fact it's made in USA. It's also a really nice billet aluminum construction :)

View attachment 423832View attachment 423833
The problem is the 500 filter is for SISSIES... :p The only filter to use is the Ford Racing filter