What did you do to your Raptor today? (Gen2)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NCJeeper

Reaction score
Got to love this forum and the wealth of knowledge that is saved here. I've been hearing pinging noise which sounded like it was coming from underneath the vehicle. I watched some videos and it doesn't sound like Cam Phasers, but it definitely sounds like the waste gate. Going to lowes tomorrow to pick up a couple springs to quiet the rattle. I love cheap fixes!

NHbeast

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Installed Powerstop Z36 brakes, drilled and slotted. Took 4 hours. Had to fight to get the rotors off. First I beat them with a 8lb hammer then used the bolt and nut method. The old rear pads were tight in the calipers. Rears were shot, the fronts had some life left in them. 42k. Too dirty and involved, so I never stopped to take any pics. Jacked one corner at a time. Did the break in. Next...Bleed, change diff fluids, change transfer case fluid, and install new Gorilla nuts (stockers are swollen).
Having a celebratory Bourbon or two for a job well done!

Last edited: