What did you do to your Raptor today? (Gen2)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nikhsub1

FRF Addict
Reaction score
What did I do? Well, I called the dealer to inquire about getting my truck in to have the pinion seal replaced under warranty... I was told they would need my truck for a week, diagnose, get the repairs approved by the ford extended warranty and I said **** that, I'll do it myself. I ordered the parts needed for the repair and I'll hopefully do it this weekend. I guess this is why my truck has never been to ford for anything but a flash... they really are the worst dealers of any car brand I've ever owned.

nikhsub1

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I used some rustoleum rattle can bed liner stuff that still looks great - 4 years later. It's not hard to get a thin plastic dropcloth and protect everything but the liners...

nikhsub1

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Just some light trimming.. and some krylon

Trying to figure out what to do with the fender liner.. try cutting up the husky liner, raptor liner, some other stuff in a can?
Also FYI you can get the bump shock spinners in proper fox orange now instead of the gross gold you got. I swapped mine.

downforce137

FRF Addict
Reaction score
now i have live valve issues.. says open circuit on the left rear.. i ziptied the coils underneath....

Edit: I put bolts thru the the live valve coils and seems to have fixed it. They're electromagnetic coils so some kind of induction is being read by the VDM so hopefully I'm good now..20230509_203955.jpg

Last edited: