What did you do to your Raptor today? (Gen2)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Todd Turbo S

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have had this intercooler in my garage for over a year now. Still can't work up the nerve to tackle that install. Now I need to check to make sure I have all the silicone tubes....
Yes, definitely read through all the instructions and check to insure you have all the parts that should be included. FYI, there is only one new silicone tube included and needed, you’ll reuse the two OEM tubes.

NickyF25

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Brought home my new copilot, Lord help me View attachment 316705
Nice looking pup. Not to derail thread too much…here is ours on flight home from Texas last August. Still working on a Raptor. Been tough considering current pricing conditions for Gen 2 and lack of availability for Gen 3.E1C26A10-DBBB-4D9F-8181-E8739D1B8BE6.jpeg

Last edited:

nikhsub1

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I replaced my cowl pieces as mine got really funky. The part that sits against the windshield turned to something similar to tar. Now my apillar lights aren’t working. Thinking a fuse.

86F14496-9FEB-4E6C-8BDD-69D5B9141236.jpeg

D3 SS 3D

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wife asked me to “tone down “ the trucks appearance. The bright yellow KC covers may have put her over the edge…Ended up ordering black KC vinyl overlays and am actually digging the look!

How's the wind noise, or is there any added noise with those KC lights? Looks great!

isis

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have had this intercooler in my garage for over a year now. Still can't work up the nerve to tackle that install. Now I need to check to make sure I have all the silicone tubes....
Hell I’ve been sitting on rear fender liners that long.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bjorn-dpc