What did you do to your Raptor today? (Gen2)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PorterW1111

FRF Addict
Reaction score

Turning Blue

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Don’t know if you are being sarcastic, but the ride is no different than with beauty rings. Ford engineered the rims for beadlock rings. It’s a nonissue.
Not intended to be sarcastic, just an observation. That's quite a moving trip on it's own. Quite a trip hauling the trailer, and noticed the true beadlocks. I simply found it quite interesting. Thanks for posting!

FINRPTR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Replaced the windshield (third time) and resonator. The resonator was making a horrific rattle, sounded like the driveshaft was coming out. This must be fairly common, there are 70 of these on BO from Ford.

Russ103

Full Access Member
Reaction score
When I unboxed mine, either by flopping it out on the floor or in the process of flipping it over by myself, I broke one of the plastic pieces that attaches to the forward corner of the cover. It was easily replaceable an Bakflip sent me one for free, but it was about 10 days I was running around with no corner piece. So lesson learned: be careful when unboxing it and flipping it over. There are breakable plastic pieces on the corners.

Oh, and you'll love the MX4. No complaints here!
I did the exact same thing with my MX4. Their customer service told me it’s the way they package the thing and it happens all the time, and that they are working on fixing it.

DINOZR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I did the exact same thing with my MX4. Their customer service told me it’s the way they package the thing and it happens all the time, and that they are working on fixing it.
Ha, I had no idea. Thought I was just being too careless. Interesting to hear it's a common problem.

Beard

Reaction score
Just ordered Icon Leaf pack. Gonna leave it option #1 as I'm not upgrading the front and I like a little rake. I'm pretty excite for it. My rear leafs at flat AF.