What did you do to your Raptor today? (Gen2)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Cain

Reaction score
I agree, MORaptor: Cruise between 68 and 72 seems to be the sweet spot for me. I can have it up to close to 21 mpg on the open freeway, but once I get into town it drops pretty quickly. You beat me on the 'miles to empty' though. Wondered if I'd ever see 700+. This is the best I've been able to do:

View attachment 150169

I'm going to get rear ended if i drive under 75 on the highway. lol

But that makes sense getting that range if you drive sensibly.

dblack

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Picked it up with fresh Xpel PPF on the entire front end and re-ceramic coated on top of it.

117655360_10109477860603445_8235909013169176153_o.jpg

txgunsntrucks

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have that 18V Milwaukee Fuel. It will take a while for it to break the 150Ft lb bolts free. You have to break them by hand first.
My IR run off my compressor has no problem.

what good is a torque wrench if you have to break them by hand?

now go back and get the 1/2 dewalt with 750ftlbs of torque.

zero issue breaking bolts

ever

MDJAK

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'm a tool geek and can appreciate that! Those are nice, I'm a big Bondhus fan
TY. I have a lot of tools, but I'm just the helper. My wife is the fixer and installer and builder. Yeah, I admit it.

She grew up with her dad who was a super of a bldg, a handyman, a plumber, electrician, boiler repair, steel worker, helped build the Verrazano Bridge which connects Brooklyn to Staten Island, so she can basically do it all.

I am surprised not all of them have ball ends, but it says only the large ones do so the small ones don't break. Hmm.