What did you do to your Raptor today? (Gen2)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ArcticRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Started modding my 2020 race red today. Had a local company do a clear wrap, added 35% tint to the front windows and red overlays on the grille and tailgate. Soon to go on are 35X12.5 Toyo RT's, ADD bomber bumper with 4 rigid 360's, borla atak with resonator, front and rear gatorback mudflaps and I'll be painting the flares and rear bumper to match.

Johnfaeglasgow

Full Access Member
Reaction score
And did you have to buy some new bumpstops for your icon kit? Or something to get the stock ones to work with them.
I just did the icon spacers for the stock bumps for now. I might do the RPG kit at some point down the line, but I was kinda tapped out on the mods I did at the time. I saved some
Money by installing everything myself though, and that was really satisfying too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

dblack

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not sure if this counts, but I bought it a mini.

106060163_10109242210338465_2670712731990373603_o.jpg

jfitts23

Reaction score
Hooked up a pedal commander today. After a drive i think it is over hyped. I mean it does make a improvement but all the comments i'v read made it seem like some super great thing. I guess it does make normal mode bearable instead of having to get in the car and going to sport mode all the time on the steering wheel. What it did is make me think about getting a tune sooner now. Still have alot of warranty left though.

DEGBTI

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hooked up a pedal commander today. After a drive i think it is over hyped. I mean it does make a improvement but all the comments i'v read made it seem like some super great thing. I guess it does make normal mode bearable instead of having to get in the car and going to sport mode all the time on the steering wheel. What it did is make me think about getting a tune sooner now. Still have alot of warranty left though.
just took mine off. Truck accelerated out of the blue and scared the crap out of me. No thanks. If my wife was driving, who knows what she would have done.

dblack

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Where did you get this from?
I got it from a local Toy and Hobby store, but you can get them from the Traxxas website. You can get the Fox body or red body. I believe they also have a clear body if you want to paint one. I may try that one day and paint one Magnetic to match mine.

Edit: Looks like they are back out of stock. I had been waiting for weeks for the store to get these in as they were backordered.

https://traxxas.com/products/models/electric/ford-raptor

stolleee

Reaction score
Visited Lowes and some redneck musta backed his trailer into my truck. Then left a *** of tobacco on my rear bumper as a middle finger. Will probably just order the ADD stealth bumper to replace the OE one... Not sure what to do with the tailgate that has a hole in it.
rap.jpg

Denvertaco07

Full Access Member
Reaction score
^^^ shit, that sucks!

I'd do a police report and see if they can pull the video, assuming Lowes has some.

at a minimum might help with insurance claim?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bjorn-dpc