What did you do to your Raptor today? (Gen2)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nikhsub1

FRF Addict
Reaction score
That’s not my experience with State Farm whatsoever. What limits did you have with them? Also, did you have comprehensive? I had Geico prior to switching to State Farm and I had to argue with Geico about everything. Geico didn’t want to replace my windshields with OEM glass where State Farm did no questions asked. Moreover, State Farm would cover any of my modifications (mid travel, bumpers, lights, and so on) with no questions asked, I just have to provide my invoices when in a wreck. The agent I use also has a guy that does expensive SEMA builds and he has had no problems with his vehicles. I also know several Raptor owners that have over $100k into their trucks that have had no issues with State Farm either.
Maybe it's a state by state thing... I'm in CA - glass coverage for example is not covered 100%. You have to use your deductible. I've always had minimum coverages of the 100/300 and yes to comprehensive.

Jurasick

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the info! I actually didn’t realize that. In Florida, windshield replacements are free for anyone with auto insurance. So in light of that, it is not worth filing a claim when you only have to pay for windshield tint and camera recalibration.

I have State Farm as well and they are great about covering any mods as long as you have documentation. I highly recommend any Raptor owner (especially heavily modified Raptors) to use them as you won’t be disappointed.

Lol and I wonder why your tint costs $100 more than mine when they are both the same.. should’ve came to Florida :)
I also did a strip of 5% at the top over the full 50%. Not sure that would merit $100.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Johnfaeglasgow

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I ddi the same and bought some stronger ones from ACE Hardware, If you still need the info DM me.

I got my local dealer to order in four for me. Two replacements and two spares. I’m greasing the bolts when they go back in and if I have any more problems I’ll consider another route

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Gerald

Full Access Member
Reaction score

jzweedyk

FRF Addict
Reaction score
We drove south out of Reno to Virginia City, an old mining town. Went to a old, old, old cemetery where most of the bodies were buried in the mid 1860s when the town was booming with gold mining. Saw some wildlife. Then on the way back took the "toll" road, which is a narrow shelf road down the mountain. Great scenery.

Trail 3.jpg Trail 5.jpg Trail 4.jpg Trail 1.jpg Trail 2.jpg

MacK88DO

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Finally had a chance to detail this beast. Wash, Clay, Polish, Sealant. Been so busy working on the garage the truck has been ignored.

View attachment 145634
Is that a polyurethane coating or a different type on your flooring? Building a house right now and trying to decide what type of garage flooring to go with

obz

Reaction score
Is that a polyurethane coating or a different type on your flooring? Building a house right now and trying to decide what type of garage flooring to go with

It's an epoxy floor. Super like it and seems pretty tough. The guy that put it in actually filled all the expansion cracks in the garage too so it's completely smooth - well except for the flakes in the flooring.