What did you do to your Raptor today? (Gen2)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

90yota

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Braaaaptor

Starbucks Enthusiast
Reaction score
Full detail today. Wash, bug remover, clay bar, paint correction w/ orbital polisher, isopropyl alcohol, and finished with Turtle wax ice seal n shine. First time using any kind of paint sealant but initially really happy with the gloss and shine. It's supposed to rain all daywday tomorrow and I'm going off-roading this weekend so we'll see how it holds up to some abuse.

20200611_180842.jpg

20200611_151552.jpg

20200611_142008.jpg

nikhsub1

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Installed the ADD Pro Bolt-On rear bumper. Did it by myself, but overall pretty easy and straight forward install. c843dc92a1a555b4c880f8e28a15e9b1.jpg
999870e3e5e63d0d1b6cc0dece9edc09.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You mean except for having to grind the tow bar, uninstall the wiring harness and get the park censors to fit right? Also, can you see if you can lower your spare tire now?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Johnfaeglasgow

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Full detail today. Wash, bug remover, clay bar, paint correction w/ orbital polisher, isopropyl alcohol, and finished with Turtle wax ice seal n shine. First time using any kind of paint sealant but initially really happy with the gloss and shine. It's supposed to rain all daywday tomorrow and I'm going off-roading this weekend so we'll see how it holds up to some abuse.

View attachment 145477

View attachment 145478

View attachment 145479
I like the gold tow hooks!

WRaptor18

Reaction score
You mean except for having to grind the tow bar, uninstall the wiring harness and get the park censors to fit right? Also, can you see if you can lower your spare tire now?

The grinding wasn’t bad at all. As long as you have the right tools, it’s pretty easy. Just tedious. I was able to do the full install without completely removing the wiring harness. All you need to do is unplug the parking sensors and tow wiring. They hang freely out of the way for it. You can still lower the spare tire as well. The plastic fittings for the parking adapters needed a little TLC with a flat head to clip in all the way, but it works. The trailer plug in didn’t quite “snap in” all the way, but it fits snug enough. If it pops out while driving, I’ll just sand the plastic down a bit and that should do it.

Even though instructions recommend 2 people, I did it by myself. For install and lining the bumper up I’d recommend a second pair of hands if you can.

Honestly, the down pipes and turbo adapters gave me WAY more of a difficult time.aad5e5051c9b10fe1897a11d9542e662.jpg
39c8b37bb3e4152e374a475a93fad730.jpg

FrenchRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Finally installed the new Corsa 3” muffler ungrade!! If I knew how to upload the before and after videos I would share with you all. Will need to have a kid help me out....

nikhsub1

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The grinding wasn’t bad at all. As long as you have the right tools, it’s pretty easy. Just tedious. I was able to do the full install without completely removing the wiring harness. All you need to do is unplug the parking sensors and tow wiring. They hang freely out of the way for it. You can still lower the spare tire as well. The plastic fittings for the parking adapters needed a little TLC with a flat head to clip in all the way, but it works. The trailer plug in didn’t quite “snap in” all the way, but it fits snug enough. If it pops out while driving, I’ll just sand the plastic down a bit and that should do it.

Even though instructions recommend 2 people, I did it by myself. For install and lining the bumper up I’d recommend a second pair of hands if you can.

Honestly, the down pipes and turbo adapters gave me WAY more of a difficult time.aad5e5051c9b10fe1897a11d9542e662.jpg
39c8b37bb3e4152e374a475a93fad730.jpg

Yeah, it seems every piece that is supposed to clip in, like the park sensors and the trailer plug were a total bitch. I wouldn't move on until these were secured properly and it took some fiddling. Actually removing the harness is probably easier than not as you can attach it while off the truck - just a lot of more steps and fiddling than a front bumper.