What did you do to your Raptor today? (Gen2)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

D

Deleted member 17706

I hope you have a fumoto valve!! I just did my 5th oil change at 12k, Amsoil synthetic.

LOL holy smokes! Have you used AMSOIL each time? Are you using the Signature Series Synthetic?

The Fumoto valve is interesting. I have never seen one before. I use Gold Plug drain plugs. The magnets on their drain plugs are the strongest known to man. So they do a great job attracting metal particles in the oil.

The videos are outdated, but you get the point. With Gold Plug drain plugs and regular oil changes, I am golden :)

https://goldplug.com/

Wfo

FRF Addict
Reaction score
LOL holy smokes! Have you used AMSOIL each time? Are you using the Signature Series Synthetic?

The Fumoto valve is interesting. I have never seen one before. I use Gold Plug drain plugs. The magnets on their drain plugs are the strongest known to man. So they do a great job attracting metal particles in the oil.

The videos are outdated, but you get the point. With Gold Plug drain plugs and regular oil changes, I am golden :)

https://goldplug.com/

Yes, I have used Amsoil signature synthetic starting at 900 miles.

Wfo

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Why are you guys wasting your money on excessive oil changes?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Frequent oil changes are cheap insurance in my mind. I’m running 37” tires and a @goosetuned stage 2 tune with a heavy foot. No way in hell I would go the full length ford recommends!

zudnic

Reaction score
I installed the kit to make my #6 up fit switch open my tailgate. I have to say the kit was super easy to install and it’s a great addition to my truck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cool
Idea. Do you have a link for where you got the kit? And is there a way to make it so the switch doesn’t actuate when you’re moving? I can see myself (or kids) hitting the switch as we’re cruising down the highway

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

19RaptorPB

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I use the exact same oil and filter as well as the fumoto. Only way to go.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro