What did you do to your Raptor today? (Gen2)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Kahuna

THE MORE YOU PLAY WITH IT, THE BIGGER IT GETS
Reaction score
I think the KHC front opening is only 28" for a bar right? I am planning 6x squadrons instead of a bar.

8WOOD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think the KHC front opening is only 28" for a bar right? I am planning 6x squadrons instead of a bar.
Yeah I dont know for sure, i can tell you that my bumper is very well done. I mean there's high quality and then there's over the top nice. Khc is over the top nice.

Slow6

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wired in the backup lights to Aux 6 last night.

Installed the superduty license plate lights today. More trimming than any photos I could find. Thought I was going to have to buy a new bumper pad for a minute. Just kept shaving a little more off until it fit in the hole and a little bit off the outside edge of superduty trim piece. It was tight fit but finally got enough shaved off that they snapped in.

Wfo

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Wired in the backup lights to Aux 6 last night.

Installed the superduty license plate lights today. More trimming than any photos I could find. Thought I was going to have to buy a new bumper pad for a minute. Just kept shaving a little more off until it fit in the hole and a little bit off the outside edge of superduty trim piece. It was tight fit but finally got enough shaved off that they snapped in.
Do they still shine up on the tailgate like oem ones?

8WOOD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am thinking of getting eh KHC bumper as well. How do you like it and how easy was it to install? Do you have faith in the trailer receiver? (I am only going to tow a RZR on an open trailer) What did you paint it with? I was thinking of having it Line-Xd.

Thanks.

I love it. The install was pretty easy, you do have to cut your frame horns 2" though. I installed by myself but having another person would have helped. Khc painted it for me and then shipped it. There's no reason why the reciever would hold any less than the OEM one. It mounts to the same exact frame points and has equal surface area.

Wizo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice seats!! I love mine. Personally not the biggest fan of the graphics but love the color of your truck!!

The new bumper really is awesome and looks good

Slow6

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Do they still shine up on the tailgate like oem ones?

I’ll have to get a better photo the tailgate light was on and the rear cab cargo lights so there was a lot of shine off the wall in the garage when I tried it. I’ll get some tomorrow morning or night.