What did you do to your Raptor today? (Gen2)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FiveOsvt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks good, I recommend you have them adjust the front bumper. It's sagging a bit. You can do it yourself as well.
I noticed that. It had been in a minor fender bender at the dealer so they had to fix the bumper. I guess the techs didn’t align it right.

Took delivery today

E393D69E-1ABB-4BDE-B1BB-FD84FE018BAD.jpeg5A063997-B9FE-4517-8B13-3EEFF9FF6254.jpeg

OEMPlus Raptor

OEM preferred....
Reaction score
The loosest. Honestly would’ve bought the Raptor specific bar if it wasn’t $300 more than what I paid for the regular F150 one. It’s a subtle but good improvement imo. I wasn’t looking to kill all the flex.
I have mine in the middle, but I got mine for towing with my F150, before I traded it in I took it off and transferred to Raptor. Wife and I have decided we will be towing with her Ram full time so I was actually debating if I should remove. I have mine set to the middle, I just don't want to catch on anything when off roading.

isis

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have mine in the middle, but I got mine for towing with my F150, before I traded it in I took it off and transferred to Raptor. Wife and I have decided we will be towing with her Ram full time so I was actually debating if I should remove. I have mine set to the middle, I just don't want to catch on anything when off roading.
I imagine if you shorten the endlinks a little and use the end holes it won’t be as much of a hook. It does hang a little lower than the rest of the stuff down there though