What did you do to your Raptor today? (Gen2)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JAndreF321

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey @JAndreF321 I appreciate the heads up. I just started playing around with FORScan last night and made a handful of changes. I figured that I would also do the reverse mirror tilt as well but what extra button does it require you to push?

TIA

Sorry for the late reply...You have to push the right or left mirror button (which ever one you programmed). When you put it back in drive it will automatically go back to normal. You just have to have the mirror selected for it to work. Maybe if you could somehow code the mirror to always be selected then it would actually be automatic.

JAndreF321

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not to it, but with it. I picked up 10 bags of mulch today. Just like Ford designed it to do.
I had to pick up 65 bags of concrete this weekend...rented a home depot truck which, surprisingly, could only hold 40 bags before the alarm went off. The last 25 I split between the Raptor and my wife's X3...I'm ashamed to admit that my wife's baby SUV has a higher payload rating lol...I still put most of it in the truck in a display of dominance

GCATX

King Dingaling
Reaction score
I had to pick up 65 bags of concrete this weekend...rented a home depot truck which, surprisingly, could only hold 40 bags before the alarm went off. The last 25 I split between the Raptor and my wife's X3...I'm ashamed to admit that my wife's baby SUV has a higher payload rating lol...I still put most of it in the truck in a display of dominance
I gotta see what you did with 65 bags of concrete. ;)

Johnfaeglasgow

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I finally got round to installing a diode in my wire tap for my S2 backup lights at 5am today. Literally a five minute job. Embarrassed it took me six months to get round to it [emoji849]
67370da2696f078e267de8f063a384c8.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

isis

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ordered the Husky liners for the rear fenders. Wish me luck.

Biggwrm

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ordered the Husky liners for the rear fenders. Wish me luck.
Ugh, you reminded me I have to swap mine. I have the old style, i got husky to warranty them and get me the newer style that doesn’t block the shocks..
Im betting removing them will be tougher then installing.

Lol good luck btw to you!