What did you do to your Raptor today? (Gen2)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

doberer

Reaction score
I also have eibachs but dont know if the fox spring upgrade included will level out to the same or if i need to do the spring at the same time. I need to do the deavers because the chase rack and tire carrier up top flattened my rear leafs.

Rednose

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got this shipment yesterday. RPG rear diff cover and the stock length shackle.

The quality is top notch thank you Nick.

1d0e2bc1ca48292c93dadd632e9d415c.jpg

1f2bc83cb70e83627062b1e21dd9bd33.jpg

Have anyone installed the RPG diff cover and what amount of oil was used to refill the diff?

Thanks in advance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Derail

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Why does every aftermarket part need to be emblazoned with the manufacturers name?

Most of these things cost enough, that we shouldn't have to advertise for them.

D

Deleted member 17706

Got this shipment yesterday. RPG rear diff cover and the stock length shackle.

The quality is top notch thank you Nick.

1d0e2bc1ca48292c93dadd632e9d415c.jpg

1f2bc83cb70e83627062b1e21dd9bd33.jpg

Have anyone installed the RPG diff cover and what amount of oil was used to refill the diff?

Thanks in advance.

I just came across those RPG Diff covers the other day! They look sick! I am torn on whether to go with black or the Fox shock orange color.

I am not sure if the RPG cover increases the fluid capacity or not. But on the Ford Performance cover, I normally go with 5 quarts because that cover does increase the capacity over stock—I normally have a full quart left over when changing the fluid on that particular cover.

D

Deleted member 12951

Why does every aftermarket part need to be emblazoned with the manufacturers name?

Most of these things cost enough, that we shouldn't have to advertise for them.

I for one, prefer to have the name and wear it with pride. I've even purchased decals to put on the rocker panel and rear window to show the quality products that is on my Raptor.

If you are so bent on the manufactures name on your truck, why don't you de-badge everything on it that has Ford and Raptor on it? No because we like to advertise that this truck is a Ford and its a Raptor.

Denvertaco07

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I for one, prefer to have the name and wear it with pride. I've even purchased decals to put on the rocker panel and rear window to show the quality products that is on my Raptor.

If you are so bent on the manufactures name on your truck, why don't you de-badge everything on it that has Ford and Raptor on it? No because we like to advertise that this truck is a Ford and its a Raptor.

I kinda get where he's coming from, but also I think it's a non-issue really, I don't know of many, if any, business that doesn't want to advertise their stuff by putting their name on it.

I do not like dealer decals or license plate frames though, they come off right away.

Rednose

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just came across those RPG Diff covers the other day! They look sick! I am torn on whether to go with black or the Fox shock orange color.

I am not sure if the RPG cover increases the fluid capacity or not. But on the Ford Performance cover, I normally go with 5 quarts because that cover does increase the capacity over stock—I normally have a full quart left over when changing the fluid on that particular cover.

I would definitely go with the orange just to show pictures don’t do it justice the cover is really nice and I am very happy with the purchase.

The RPG also looks like it will increase the fluid capacity, I will start with 3 and see how it goes from there.