What did you do to your Gen 3 today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Raptor812

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Installed a CVFab Titan V2 intercooler and Turbosmart BOV. Both super high quality pieces. Easy install, no issues. Just don't be an r-**** like me and forget there is a spacer bar under the rear bolts of the skidplate! That wasn't pleasant when it fell.

Also, this might be a dumb question as something that was removed for 2023, but is there supposed to be a recirculation hose attached to the factory BOV? Mine didn't have a hose attached and I didn't see one loose. It would be pretty obvious so just checking if this was removed for 23 or mine is just built with Ford quality.

View attachment 438316

View attachment 438317
You should have had a recirculation hose coming off the stock bov. My 23 had one when I upgraded my intercooler.

RaptorAddict1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Installed Cobb factory location intercooler, turbosmart bov, Cobb intake and scoop, radiator shroud, and coolant reservoir cover today. Next up is shipping the ecu to Cobb and once that comes back with my AccessPort doing some data logging for a @GooseTuned custom tune. Can’t wait to feel the difference when Goose does his magic!
IMG_6594.jpeg

Dnpbakon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Little over 3 day trip. Almost 1,000 miles. Jacksonville,Fl to the blue ridge parkway hiking along the way with the wife and the pup. Best vehicle I’ve ever owned.

Attachments

• IMG_5629.jpeg
    IMG_5629.jpeg
    109.1 KB · Views: 79
  • IMG_5581.jpeg
    IMG_5581.jpeg
    355.7 KB · Views: 83
  • IMG_5577.jpeg
    IMG_5577.jpeg
    466.8 KB · Views: 81
  • IMG_5562.jpeg
    IMG_5562.jpeg
    473.1 KB · Views: 88

MikeyP87

Reaction score
You should have had a recirculation hose coming off the stock bov. My 23 had one when I upgraded my intercooler.
Haha yes, I took the skid plate off again to add some rubber grommets to hold the fans in place better and saw the open nipple on the turbo inlet pipe. Must have been a Friday truck, forgetting parts! I'll grab a cap for it.

Raptor812

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Haha yes, I took the skid plate off again to add some rubber grommets to hold the fans in place better and saw the open nipple on the turbo inlet pipe. Must have been a Friday truck, forgetting parts! I'll grab a cap for it.
Ford quality for you! I’ve found a few items not correctly installed on my own truck that I had to fix. I feel it’s karma being that I work at a Toyota plant myself.

Last edited: