What did you do to your Gen 3 today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Kings4thecup

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nooooooooo!!!

Details? Everyone okay? What happened to the raptor?
87 year old lady tried speeding through the light to beat the yellow. Cars totaled because 2 airbags went off. Thankfully no one was hurt. Seems like I'll be at fault since she technically had the right of way...smdh. Hopefully I can hear back from insurance ASAP so I can get into a new one. Best car ive ever owned.

Dnpbakon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
87 year old lady tried speeding through the light to beat the yellow. Cars totaled because 2 airbags went off. Thankfully no one was hurt. Seems like I'll be at fault since she technically had the right of way...smdh. Hopefully I can hear back from insurance ASAP so I can get into a new one. Best car ive ever owned.
Damn dude I’m sorry to hear that. Bummer as **** but hopefully you get back into a new one soon!

MikeyP87

Reaction score
Installed a CVFab Titan V2 intercooler and Turbosmart BOV. Both super high quality pieces. Easy install, no issues. Just don't be an r-**** like me and forget there is a spacer bar under the rear bolts of the skidplate! That wasn't pleasant when it fell.

Also, this might be a dumb question as something that was removed for 2023, but is there supposed to be a recirculation hose attached to the factory BOV? Mine didn't have a hose attached and I didn't see one loose. It would be pretty obvious so just checking if this was removed for 23 or mine is just built with Ford quality.

20231227_114312.jpg

20231227_114302.jpg