What did you do to your Gen 3 today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BigPig

Reaction score
Nice install-I really like how the MX4 looks. The only thing holding me back from getting one is not knowing how sturdy it is in the upright position when hauling large items in the back. Do the support poles appear to hold it tight (not rubbing against cab, excessive moving, etc.)?

Last edited:

BigPig

Reaction score
Installed the Builtright seat back molle panels today. Took about an hour. I do not notice any movement/noise while driving, and there is still plenty of room for an adult to sit in the back without feeling cramped.

Attachments

• 20231203_120102.jpg
    20231203_120102.jpg
    165.4 KB · Views: 73

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Nice install-I really like how the MX4 looks. The only thing holding me back from getting one is not knowing how sturdy it is in the upright position when hauling large items in the back. Do the support poles appear to hold it tight (not rubbing against cab, excessive moving, etc.)?
Then you should look into the Undercover Flex Or Ultraflex

Reaction score
Nice install-I really like how they look. The only thing holding me back from getting one is not knowing how sturdy it is in the upright position when hauling large items in the back. Do the support poles appear to hold it tight (not rubbing against cab, excessive moving, etc.
The cover definitely wouldn’t move, IMO in the upright position with the rods secured. Bak, supplies rubber bumpers that attach to the cover, to prevent it from coming into contact with cab/window.

HighwaySentinel

︻デ┳═ー - - - - - - -
Reaction score
The cover definitely wouldn’t move, IMO in the upright position with the rods secured. Bak, supplies rubber bumpers that attach to the cover, to prevent it from coming into contact with cab/window.
Agree. Doesn't move when up. I've had it at 80+. And the foam weather stripping attached to the cover does indeed keep the metal from coming in contact with the cab/rear window.

BIGW0RM

Highest Access Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
MX4…super easy install. However, I have about three chips exposing bare metal in the cover, from shipping. I’ve opened a warranty claim with Real Truck, waiting to hear back.

Support from them is awesome. Sooner or later one of your corner edges will pop off. At least a few of us here had ours fall off. They sent me 4 brand new ones with no hassle at all. This is what I glued on to mine. Its a plastic wall anchor cut down and super glued on. It has not fallen off since.

img_0473-jpg.428987

Attachments

• IMG_4505.jpeg
    IMG_4505.jpeg
    254.9 KB · Views: 28
Reaction score
Support from them is awesome. Sooner or later one of your corner edges will pop off. At least a few of us here had ours fall off. They sent me 4 brand new ones with no hassle at all. This is what I glued on to mine. Its a plastic wall anchor cut down and super glued on. It has not fallen off since.

img_0473-jpg.428987
Thanks for the heads up.

***side note…classic screen name LOL!

Keshka

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The Peragon cover I use has been fantastic. Holds snow up just fine, does not leak, has never loosened up, removes in seconds in to a tight bundle when I carry dirt bikes and can be ordered in custom colors.

Not trying to sound like a sales rep but I love mine. My primary purchase goal was still be able to haul my bikes. Everything else was a bonus.