What did you do to your Gen 3 today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

relak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just recently traded in the Gen1 for a Gen3….Got weather-tech floor liners, the bed immediately got a LineX liner, and got the BakFlip bed cover installed. Thanks to CrownOffroad @OffroadAlliance.com

View attachment 414827View attachment 414828
Looks great. Make sure they put in new bed bolts when they did the liner, the bolts are one time use and your bed might start making popping noises later on if they weren’t changed out. (Source: This happened to me)

MDJAK

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Not sure if this counts. Eh, who’my kidding, everything I say and do counts, at least to my wife. Lol. I’m having amp stops installed. Ok, ok, not really. I’m having a leg machine built, hack squat, leg press, so I can step into truck easier. Does that count?
before:
image.jpg

stoppard stop

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not sure if this counts. Eh, who’my kidding, everything I say and do counts, at least to my wife. Lol. I’m having amp stops installed. Ok, ok, not really. I’m having a leg machine built, hack squat, leg press, so I can step into truck easier. Does that count?
before:
View attachment 415026
Love force usa' stuff, i got the g9 and compact leg press....definitely nice for the home gym

Sig Fanboy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Installed the Foutz light bar for Gen 3.
The only video I found on YouTube for removing the bumper wasn’t much help as far as what wires needed unhooked.
The one photo shows the three you need to disconnect, the small one is the CAC shutter motor wire, the other small one is just under the grill more to drivers side and the big on is attached to frame horn on passenger side.
It’s a bit of a job by yourself but is doable. Now to figure out what lights to mount.
BTY, I called Foutz customer service to see if the bar came with instructions, the rep” assured” me it came with instructions… it did not. Customer service is just crap anymore. I could tell from their attitude when I called them that I wasn’t getting instructions, which is fine, I’ll figure it out, but don’t tell me it does when it doesn’t. And anyone from Foutz that reads this, it’s ok, I figured out where the two spacers went.
My ranting aside, I want to say the Foutz light bar mount for the factory bumper is a quality piece and really quite a bargain given ADD asks $800 for the light bar that goes onto their bumpers.
The welds and powder coating is great and the fitment is just perfect after trimming the rubber gasket/ seal thing on top of the bumper.

BoostCreep

FRF Addict
Reaction score
My ranting aside, I want to say the Foutz light bar mount for the factory bumper is a quality piece and really quite a bargain given ADD asks $800 for the light bar that goes onto their bumpers.
The welds and powder coating is great and the fitment is just perfect after trimming the rubber gasket/ seal thing on top of the bumper.
I’m pretty interested in this and want to run 4x LP6’s, what are you planning on running?