What did you do to your Gen 3 today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Space Ghost

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What’s the benefit of this over the third brake light that comes from factory? I mean, besides the amber colored lights..
if you offroad in dusty areas its a must, hardly could see trucks without chase lights and the higher they are the better.
Plus the gj kit is super well made and no drilling needed (at least for the gen 2)

julien194b

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not today, but Monday got the bed Rhino Lined.

Today I installed RPG accessory bars and a set of Max Trax along with getting the Pro Eagle and Power Tank assembled. Now just waiting on my SVC Exo Rack.
View attachment 414444View attachment 414445
There is no many place in this garage for this huge raptor !!! I notice at the right of the truck you have still some light to add on it... :emotions33:

Sig Fanboy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Put in some bed bolt D rings. While the 37in may fit in the stock location, I’ll not be wrestling that behemoth out from under there in the gravels.
The ratchet straps come from Lowe’s and had the appearance of quality in the packaging but they are complete garbage.
A simple mod, but works for me. I have other trucks for actual truck stuff.

Attachments

• IMG_0180.jpeg
    IMG_0180.jpeg
    353.8 KB · Views: 44
  • IMG_0179.jpeg
    IMG_0179.jpeg
    417.3 KB · Views: 44

BaseModelRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Put in some bed bolt D rings. While the 37in may fit in the stock location, I’ll not be wrestling that behemoth out from under there in the gravels.
The ratchet straps come from Lowe’s and had the appearance of quality in the packaging but they are complete garbage.
A simple mod, but works for me. I have other trucks for actual truck stuff.
Dare I say using a rachet and socket is easier since it allows you to lower it to the ground from under the bed?
If you’re worried about the weight good luck getting it down from the bed.

QCRappy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Dang that’s a long wait! @4x4TruckLEDs.com had it in stock. Ordered it on Saturday, delivered and installed on Tuesday.
Right. Nearly all vendors have them but require you buy the lights as well. Problem is, buying lights from vendors over the years, you end up with more than you need if you ever change things up

SeasickLI

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Right. Nearly all vendors have them but require you buy the lights as well. Problem is, buying lights from vendors over the years, you end up with more than you need if you ever change things up
That’s an excellent point I never thought about. Definitely don’t want to have hundreds of dollars in lights just sitting around.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bjorn-dpc