What did you do to your Gen 3 today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Chazzersgarage

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Don’t you hate it when LEOs pull you over to get a better look at your Raptor? ;)
They seem to like my Explorer ST as much as my Raptor. :D

He wanted to discuss the performance characteristics of the vehicle as they were currently being applied on the road. No citation, however, he did say he's expecting to see me again in the future. I'm assuming my reputation has preceded me.

Last edited:

OEMPlus Raptor

OEM preferred....
Reaction score
I don't care for the looks of them, they're not aggressive
they are quite
they're comfortable
but the looks is bothering me
I had 2 sets of nitto ridge grapplers and those are as quite and as comfortable
I wouldve gotten them if they were available
I found some 38x12.5 r17's ridge grapplers new on craigslist, contemplating on getting them and selling the recons.
My wife has the Ridge Grapplers on her Ram and I think Nitto makes good tires. She got the mileage they were rated for on the first set. I've gotten G2's for some of our fleet trucks and they all have held up well. Personally I'm not a fan of the Ridge Grappler looks and prefer the recons. It's got a good balance for me at least.

Keith88

FRF Addict
Reaction score
My wife has the Ridge Grapplers on her Ram and I think Nitto makes good tires. She got the mileage they were rated for on the first set. I've gotten G2's for some of our fleet trucks and they all have held up well. Personally I'm not a fan of the Ridge Grappler looks and prefer the recons. It's got a good balance for me at least.
I love the look of the Ridge Grapplers. I owned a set on my AT4 for 15k miles. Took them off cause they were worse than KO2s in the wet/ice.

willywilson

Reaction score
1. Had Line-x sprayed in my rear wheel wells. Looks way better.
2. Popped on some Rigid fog light covers
3. Installed mirror tap for radar detector with blend mount.