What did you do to your Gen 3 today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

McCarthy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I really wish such a light trailer didn't squat the Raptor so bad, and truck is stock, not levelled. It towed great however, but when i'm loaded a bit heavier (the trailer + side by side + ~20 gallons fuel weighs ~4000lbs at the most, just over 50% of rated towing capacity which should be more than safe) + in the truck another person, luggage, spare tires, jack etc etc. I fear it will squat BAD, not looking forward to to the 6000km roadtrip we do every year. The sport mode on the shocks is nice, helps control the extra weight though.

Overall my favorite truck i've ever owned, by a country mile. \

IMG_1899.jpg

Also I liked this pic: Phone jammed into a snow bank. I was impressed by the clarity at ~65mph. Haha.

IMG_1963.jpg

Bituman

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wife out of town so gave me some quiet time to bolt on some stuff. Installed Husky wheel well liners, Impact Bed Rug on top of Inyati bed liner, and black lug nuts. Pretty common upgrades and well worth it. Next???

Attachments

• IMG_0676.jpeg
    IMG_0676.jpeg
    208.9 KB · Views: 68
  • IMG_0692.jpeg
    IMG_0692.jpeg
    230 KB · Views: 66

willwwright

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wife out of town so gave me some quiet time to bolt on some stuff. Installed Husky wheel well liners, Impact Bed Rug on top of Inyati bed liner, and black lug nuts. Pretty common upgrades and well worth it. Next???
Everyone should do the husky liners, cheap and dressed up the wheel well nicely. Plus easier to clean!

Hemmy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did you find out what they were for before you removed the flaps?
I think these are a mystery part. This was a discussion when people started getting their Gen3's. I don't think there was ever an answer as to what these are actually for or if they even have a purpose at all.