What did you do to your Gen 3 today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dblack

Full Access Member
Reaction score
how do you like the bed rug. I thought about getting one to go over my spray in liner. not sure how it would hold up to the sliding in an out of work tools.
I love it. It's just the mat and it makes crawling around in the bed more comfortable. I don't do a lot of sliding things in and out though.

dfw186

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
After adding eibach springs, is adjusting the ride height a must? If so, why? Lastly, how did you go about doing it??
so the stock shock will adjust its resistance based on real-time height measurement. It is recommended to adjust the baseline so that the resistance you feel will be similar to the stock.

Juanitobunito

Reaction score
so the stock shock will adjust its resistance based on real-time height measurement. It is recommended to adjust the baseline so that the resistance you feel will be similar to the stock.
Gotcha….and I misswrote what I meant to say as well. What I meant is adjusting the ecm for the hieght adjustment from the springs for the live valves. But….I think you know what I meant

Turning Blue

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So you bought the tires and wheels and they threw in the truck? lol Congrats! Let us know if you think there's any loss in acceleration, etc. I didn't notice any when I switched from a 35 to a 37PP. I like that it has 37s stock.

ELmx479

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So you bought the tires and wheels and they threw in the truck? lol Congrats! Let us know if you think there's any loss in acceleration, etc. I didn't notice any when I switched from a 35 to a 37PP. I like that it has 37s stock.
Exactly! Haha

Only drove it home so far and I'm sure it’s filled with 87oct but I only noticed the gearing feels slightly longer/taller due to both trucks having same rear end gears.

I’m not too concerned with acceleration as neither truck is quick enough to matter. I do occasionally miss my Lariat I had. Tuned on ethanol running 12.5 in the 1/4

Truck rides much better and just fits the look I personally wanted. Originally planned to order a 37 and was never a fan of the 35 wheels.