What did you do to your Gen 3 today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ATXraptor75

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Got around to install the Evil front bumper and Full-Race Intercooler. I can’t say enough about how great Doug @EvilMfg is. Now I just need to install the LP6 once they arrive.

View attachment 394648
Looks awesome. Waiting for mine to show up hopefully this week. Have to agree though- @EvilMfg Doug was awesome to deal with!

FoxNotch

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just installed my rear wheel well liners from “Rugged Liner” . Relatively easy install. Just had to take out the 8 fasteners from the wheel well trim, slide on 2 clips for 2 additional fasteners, and put the liner in the well. Only part of remote difficulty was getting the liner lip under the inside edge of the wheel well trim edge. I used a pry tool which saved the day. A flat head would have really knarled up the wheel trim. Once the outer lip of the liner is tucked under the wheel well rim, you simply rescrew on the 8 fasteners. As they are tightened, they essentially secure the lip of the liner tightly underneath. Lastly, you need to screw in the 2 added supplied fasteners to the 2 added supplied clips and you’re done.
Pics Please.

Juanitobunito

Reaction score
Picked her up last week. Tints today, spray in tomorrow, custom license plate ordered, and xpel front with ceramic full next week. Debating ordering grill/tailgate lettering but with AGM there isn't much out yetView attachment 394727
I just got mine 2 weeks ago. First Raptor ever for me. Love it!!!