What did you do to your Gen 3 today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ihavearaptor

Reaction score
Had the hood, fenders, mirrors, lights etc all PPF’d - including the fender flares and bumpers. My detailer gave me the option of satin or gloss and I’m loving how the gloss looks! It really matches the sheen of the paint and brings the whole truck together IMO. 96237750-6BF9-4444-AFF9-FFAA518A7AE8.jpeg A63A1962-3807-44D7-A14F-481719BB3A72.jpegA4FAD0D1-E6C0-46D7-BD37-A6E98A59419B.jpeg
I also had the bed and wheel wells Line-x’d, but wanted to highlight that in another post

RamseyF

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ordered my Cobb intake bracket. anxious awaiting their shroud to replace this flimsy ass stock shroud, until then ill just zip tie it to keep it in place.

ELmx479

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Had the hood, fenders, mirrors, lights etc all PPF’d - including the fender flares and bumpers. My detailer gave me the option of satin or gloss and I’m loving how the gloss looks! It really matches the sheen of the paint and brings the whole truck together IMO. View attachment 387857 View attachment 387858View attachment 387859
I also had the bed and wheel wells Line-x’d, but wanted to highlight that in another post
I need to get my wheels bed lined. Silver as well

willwwright

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Had the hood, fenders, mirrors, lights etc all PPF’d - including the fender flares and bumpers. My detailer gave me the option of satin or gloss and I’m loving how the gloss looks! It really matches the sheen of the paint and brings the whole truck together IMO. View attachment 387857 View attachment 387858View attachment 387859
The gloss looks really good! Thanks for the idea!

FoxNotch

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That looks amazing, really sets off the truck!

cscape

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Their products look like they rolled off the same line as Chemical Guys--just with a different name. Is there a significant performance difference between Ethos and CG?
Yep there is a difference for sure. Ethos is all custom formula that came out of the paint protection industry and detailing world. Not much different than Adams, the manufacturing for these brands are all under a big roof...sooo ill let you take it from here ;) But I'm friends with the owner of Ethos.