What did you do to your Gen 3 today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Had a shop install the CVF Titan v2. Since the Raptor is too tall to get into the garage and it’s too cold and I’m too old to be crawling around on the driveway when it’s like this, having the shop handle it seemed a better option than waiting for better weather. Was worth the $200. :) Now I have to figure out what to do with the old intercooler that they gave back to me. Was hoping they would keep it. :(
Only two options…for sale or trash bin. Seeing how you hoped they’d keep it, you’ll be fine choosing the latter.

khildebr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Only two options…for sale or trash bin. Seeing how you hoped they’d keep it, you’ll be fine choosing the latter.
Yep, seems a shame but the trash/recycle bin seems the end result as it has no value to either me or anyone who owns a Raptor or other 150 owner with a turbocharged engine. I’m assuming that’s what most of the forum members do with theirs once the upgrade is done.

Last edited:

fordfreek

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Installed bedliner and tonneau cover. Adjusted tire pressure, removed the plastic thingies that were below the fog lights on the front bumper and adjusted both sets of fog lights. Oh, and ordered some amber covers for one pair of fog lights from specialty performance parts. Sorry about crappy photos, I finished in the dark20221216_182126.jpg20221216_182126.jpg

FoxNotch

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Installed bedliner and tonneau cover. Adjusted tire pressure, removed the plastic thingies that were below the fog lights on the front bumper and adjusted both sets of fog lights. Oh, and ordered some amber covers for one pair of fog lights from specialty performance parts. Sorry about crappy photos, I finished in the darkView attachment 384382View attachment 384382
That looks like a bed rug kit, good job.