What did u do to your raptor today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mridahodan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was driving down the highway when a new 2017 Raptor came up behind me. It took me a while to figure out it was a Raptor. Both my wife and I noticed that until it gets fairly close, it does not stand out as much as the older model. My wife said it does not look like "an angry bulldog" anymore. lol

I also used forscan to turn off fast blink and changed all my bulbs to LEDs. Really like how bright they are. I had already changed backup lights and license plate lights to LED.

Forscan is pretty awesome.

badm0t0rfinger

Rocket Man
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Torqued down the beadlock rings. Took maybe 10 minutes for the first one and 5 minutes each for the rest. Its weird, when I showed the beadlocks on another forum a bunch of people cried foul at how hard they are to live with and how much time it will take to maintain them... mind you these are the same dudes who spend 15 minutes whispering sweet nothings into their 1986 Toyota's engine bay before each and every start up.

The only downside so far after about 250 miles is the unsprung weight that the beads add. The X3s are also a heavier tire so that doesn't help, but now that they have been on the road a bit they have smoothed out.

Last night I washed the truck and then we immediately got hit by a rainstorm and massive wind gusts full of pollen this morning. You win some, you lose some.

Last edited:

ogdobber

FRF Addict
Reaction score
A few weeks ago i replaced every bulb in my truck with leds. One of the best improvements is using reverse lights for the bed lights.
Anyways today i downloaded forscan and disabled the hyperflash

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

The258

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Swapped the upfitter switch bezel. Oem was gray silver. Got it in all black from the newer models. Also took it in to get some goods installed.

Attachments

• IMG_0189.jpg
    IMG_0189.jpg
    82.7 KB · Views: 144
  • IMG_0191.jpg
    IMG_0191.jpg
    76.2 KB · Views: 164

Grunzen

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Picked the truck up from the shop. Mechanical repairs from the hit and run are done. Got a new rack out of it at least. Now the wait for the delivery trucks. First one shows up Thursday. Then the real repairs start.

:flamingdevil::grd:

JaySVT_12

Reaction score
I got hit today... UGH!
9a5f2cb25beaac1ece82942fced4c97c.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk