What did u do to your raptor today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BearClaw

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Had a custom alignment done by Jannetty's Racing here in CT. They torqued every bolt in the suspension to SVT specs in addition to the custom alignment. 2 1/2 hours of labor. I can tell you the truck drives like a dream with incredible response and solid maneuvering. Better than when it was new. Well worth the $300.

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
this forum has provided me with many new friends and lots of business. in return i loan out my truck to frf members who leave their truck with me so they are not stuck without a vehicle. its the least i can do and i know other raptor owners will respect my vehicle while they are borrowing it.

Noble Noah! Your awesome man!

I modded an edge performance mount to work with my SCT livewire
uveva8av.jpg

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

the live wire will give you a display, right? The new X4 is just an updated version of the x3, right? Meaning no display?

Had a custom alignment done by Jannetty's Racing here in CT. They torqued every bolt in the suspension to SVT specs in addition to the custom alignment. 2 1/2 hours of labor. I can tell you the truck drives like a dream with incredible response and solid maneuvering. Better than when it was new. Well worth the $300.

Will they straighten you out after havoc?

It is surprising what a retorque will do for you. Even the u bolts on the springs make a difference.

Yukon Joe
www.RUNRAPTORRUN.com

BigBOSS

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Noble Noah! Your awesome man!

the live wire will give you a display, right? The new X4 is just an updated version of the x3, right? Meaning no display?

Will they straighten you out after havoc?

It is surprising what a retorque will do for you. Even the u bolts on the springs make a difference.

Yukon Joe
www.RUNRAPTORRUN.com

The x4 has a display and can be mounted on the dash for real time monitoring.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Sooner Raptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Went off-roading for the first time in my ****** Raptor at Sundog Trails with McDowell, Josh and Cody! Awesome time and thank you McDowell for setting this up!

Attachments

• Sundog 2.jpg
    Sundog 2.jpg
    146 KB · Views: 82
  • Sundog 3.jpg
    Sundog 3.jpg
    148.3 KB · Views: 79

McDowell

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Went off-roading for the first time in my ****** Raptor at Sundog Trails with McDowell, Josh and Cody! Awesome time and thank you McDowell for setting this up!

No problem man had a great time today got my truck all cleaned up already. ejebegyb.jpg

Sent from your girlfriends closet

Last edited:

SterlingE55

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got Glassworks installed, SVC Bumper installed, and 37's mounted.

Just waiting on a 30" Dual Row bar and a 20" single row amber bar to come in to complete it.

Edit: Forgot...I went with Cooper Discoverer ST Maxx tires. Hybrid AT/MT from what I can gather off their marketing material. All I've seen online are amazing reviews so I'm excited to try these out...especially since the price was only $300/tire :rockit:

Looks great Jordan. Got any more pics?