What did u do to your raptor today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Doc Constantine

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i havent drank the pedal commander koolaid yet. i think all its doing is upping voltage and tricking the system into thinking you are stepping on the pedal harder than you are.

thats a lot of money for something i can control without having to buy anything. you can scoot your pedals closer to your foot and see some differences lol.

You'd think that would be the case, but something about the PC makes my trans kickdown faster, which for me is well worth the price.

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
You'd think that would be the case, but something about the PC makes my trans kickdown faster, which for me is well worth the price.

Pretty sure the trans is seeing the increased throttle input and kicking down, it's just taking less pedal to get that same input now. in Sport ++4 basically 10-15% pedal travel translates to WOT. My issue is the transmission won't hold that lower gear long enough to realize the benefit of that. Putting it in ORM or T/H mode holds the gears and makes it WAY more fun.

I basically set mine at City +3 and leave it there.

oxfordraptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Pretty sure the trans is seeing the increased throttle input and kicking down, it's just taking less pedal to get that same input now. in Sport ++4 basically 10-15% pedal travel translates to WOT. My issue is the transmission won't hold that lower gear long enough to realize the benefit of that. Putting it in ORM or T/H mode holds the gears and makes it WAY more fun.

I basically set mine at City +3 and leave it there.

Sport Mode +4 / Tow/Haul Ass Mode / AdvanceTrac Sport Mode Enabled
(1 press)

I find it hunts less is more fun to drive around town and kicks down gears when expected which sounds great when rolling up to lights.

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score

(1 press)

I find it hunts less is more fun to drive around town and kicks down gears when expected which sounds great when rolling up to lights.

Going to try it on my way home. Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AndysLog

FRF Addict
Reaction score
has anyone removed the left side license plate light and relocated the hitch plug shit? i think i may do this soon.

SVTblackraptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Went to ford and they ordered a new Evap, blower, fans, temp....now I get to wait for it to come in so I can spend $2100 on getting it fixed. I need to find the return vent/s when ac is in recirculating mode so I can put a screen to block out my dog's hair.

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score

(1 press)

This is indeed the best setup I've tried. Lots of fun to drive this way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SZDZMTR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
dont get me wrong i bet it is, but knowing what its doing is just not appealing to me for some reason.

you just bought the truck, get some seat time and read threads regarding pedal commander. the other hardcore non believers have become worshipers. it will become appealing when you try it.
keep it in mind for a future mod.

---------- Post added at 06:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:07 PM ----------

whats the mileage like with this? im currently cruising 13.4mpg in town consistently.
if your mileage is 13.4 it means that your truck can not get out of its own way. in other words its a slug. 11.3 is what I get with PC and SVC tune. the truck runs amazing.