What did u do to your raptor today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

2014RubyRed

FRF Addict
Reaction score
It has been an absolute whirlwind around my place since the 6th of June. Hadn't had a spare minute to wash the Raptor, so today I made time.

I gotta say, after more than a month (the longest it has ever gone without a good cleaning) the Adams finish still beaded up as if I had just waxed it yesterday. If I wasn't a believer before, I am now!

One thing I was a little worried about was my Method Wheels. I am the second owner of these wheels and they probably have a lot of miles and abuse on them. They just were looking a little tired. Anyway, once they were cleaned and dried, I sprayed some In & Out on them. Let them set for a few minutes and wiped them down good. They look brand new! Amazing product.....

Now for the eye candy:

IMG_0047.jpg

IMG_0048.jpg

Thanks again for the great products @AdamsPolishes

AdamsPolishes

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
It has been an absolute whirlwind around my place since the 6th of June. Hadn't had a spare minute to wash the Raptor, so today I made time.

I gotta say, after more than a month (the longest it has ever gone without a good cleaning) the Adams finish still beaded up as if I had just waxed it yesterday. If I wasn't a believer before, I am now!

One thing I was a little worried about was my Method Wheels. I am the second owner of these wheels and they probably have a lot of miles and abuse on them. They just were looking a little tired. Anyway, once they were cleaned and dried, I sprayed some In & Out on them. Let them set for a few minutes and wiped them down good. They look brand new! Amazing product.....

Now for the eye candy:

View attachment 78153

View attachment 78154

Thanks again for the great products @AdamsPolishes

Looks amazing! Great job! Good to hear that you found some time for a little detailing therapy.