What did u do to your raptor today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cups

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Finished installing my lowrance Gen3 baja. ROCs Adam & Paul did the work. All I had to finish was finding the right bolt and spacer combo to fit around the center speaker.

This will become a project someday to replace/relocate center speaker for a cleaner install. But let's just see how this does.

e7ea5f4ecf6912c48ac1e76bae754134.jpg8b8d03570e387010c6d35158d3dc96ac.jpg545a6eae9a05b0e7d6eb3221adb93736.jpg

ROC rocks!

SVTLOPEZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They're bolted to the forward edge of my bed cover. There's just enough clearance when the cover is opened.

i might buy some and put them on the bed rails but if I do that, I wont have space for what I really want... a chase rack. any suggestions on that? lol

tahitiansoul

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Last couple of weekends did some general maintenance....I'm at 85K, 2011.

Replaced all the tie rod ends and bearings in the UCA

Installed the Howe PS kit that was sitting in my garage for a few months.

Replaced the Steering Rack, Not needed, but did anyway since I was adding the Howe PS kit and wanted a spare rack for the Baja runs.

Replaced the battery, stocker died!

Nice battery. Any part number for this Bosch? It fits the box perfectly.

TheJoker

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Not today but yesterday:

Installed the european navigation.
2c114a09e0f5ba86696b1e85b1ff1ce4.jpg

This is on my "to do" list. Haha

---------- Post added at 07:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:44 AM ----------

i might buy some and put them on the bed rails but if I do that, I wont have space for what I really want... a chase rack. any suggestions on that? lol

Sure, first of all, these are not Rigid's, they are Chinese cheapos with amber covers "eBay specials". Haha. You could even use amber film which would be even cheaper. Don't waist your money on expensive rear lights.

If you want to just install the lights now, leave yourself enough slack in the wires to extend them to your rack, once you get it. I also used waterproof quick disconnects incase I need to remove the bed cover. I didn't want to put holes in my rail caps.

Mariner

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Installed my PSS reservoir. Managed to only spill about 3 drops of ATF. I probably could have trimmed the hoses but God forbid I ever need to get rid of my truck and replace it with the stock reservoir, I left them alone. Easy install. Took about 30 minutes total.

82580c571966bf1537cd0e21d5e4a03d.jpg