What color XL80s?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
haha, yeah let’s do combos. Sorry for the indecisiveness.

actually, there’s really no wrong choice, I have the S8 combo + xl80 spots and they basically wash out road signs. I’ve got some fairly remote and unlit stretches of road close by and for wooded canopies they’re fantastic; night and day difference, literally but the minute you roll up on a road sign it’s reflected right back.

Pictures when they’re installed, or you’re buying them for a prius. ;-)

OP
OP
SCMike

SCMike

Full Access Member
Reaction score
actually, there’s really no wrong choice, I have the S8 combo + xl80 spots and they basically wash out road signs. I’ve got some fairly remote and unlit stretches of road close by and for wooded canopies they’re fantastic; night and day difference, literally but the minute you roll up on a road sign it’s reflected right back.

Pictures when they’re installed, or you’re buying them for a prius. ;-)
Deal! I’ll post some pics along with a few other upgrades I’ve been working on. Almost ready for my first Baja trip. I’m going with the EXO team in March for their Baja overland excursion. Slower pace than their regular runs, but should still be really fun.