What are you paying for Sirius subscription?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SERG09

Hi Ho Silver
Reaction score
I received the first call yesterday with an "offer" of $8.99/mo or $308.79/3yrs if I added it to my wife's Lincoln account. They also said my remaining 3.5 weeks of free trial would be lost if I "upgraded" now. I of course called bs .... thanks, but no thanks. I suspect the calls will continue to come in!

Last edited:

Upen

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Lol not sure how this works but I have had my truck for over a year and haven't paid a dollar for the sevice.

Madcowranch

Genetically Modified
Reaction score
Lol not sure how this works but I have had my truck for over a year and haven't paid a dollar for the sevice.

Same thing happened to me with a Honda I bought in '06. 2 1/2 years I owned it with uninterrupted XM. Didn't ever pay for it.

SCelebs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just got a call from them today, told him I would rather listen to regular radio for the price they were offering. We will see if they call back with a better price!

Jeff

yomudderputter

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Huh? thats whats wives are for! My job is to make the money and listen to the tunes. her's is to pay the bill...

man she would kick my ass if she knew i wrote this... : )

ShiftyCapone

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I let mine expire for a couple weeks and they called and offered $78 for a year. Came to a total of like 90 and some change after some BS add-on charges. Beats the hell outta the 130 though....