Well what do we have here(2012 pics)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SaintsFan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry for the late post, just as I was taking pictures my girlfriend called me, she was 60 miles away with a blown tire, and due to staggered sizes no spare. So things got really hectic and I never even finished taking pictures.

Here's what I did get though:

My new Raptor

I also see now that you can see blue through the perforations in the seats.

Looks badass. Please post more pics.

CSX4350

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sadly, I actually feel horrible about getting mine and seeing all the guys here who ordered before I did and don't even have a VIN. I keep wondering if their orders actually got through, or maybe their order got flushed because of the "retail suite" program. In any case, I have this weird feeling of guilt.....

DirtNasty

FRF Addict
Reaction score
crap that blu screw looks purtty with the blue interior, tempted to scrap the race red and do that combo now.

damnit

TechRaptor

Reaction score
Sorry for the late post, just as I was taking pictures my girlfriend called me, she was 60 miles away with a blown tire, and due to staggered sizes no spare. So things got really hectic and I never even finished taking pictures.

Here's what I did get though:

My new Raptor

I also see now that you can see blue through the perforations in the seats.
Truck looks awesome! Congrats! Makes me ready to get mine.

swoop1156

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Also looks like there are some new trim rings around the cupholders in the rear of the center console.