Well what do we have here(2012 pics)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tikicult

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Badass pics!! I think its weird that the blue interior doesn't really match the exterior color. The interior accents are darker.

SaintsFan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sadly, I actually feel horrible about getting mine and seeing all the guys here who ordered before I did and don't even have a VIN. I keep wondering if their orders actually got through, or maybe their order got flushed because of the "retail suite" program. In any case, I have this weird feeling of guilt.....

Don't feel bad, enjoy your new ride! By the way, what color is the steering wheel center-line marker??

CSX4350

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I forgot to address that question, I apologize.

It's interesting, to me the door inserts feel like painted plastic. However the console pieces feel different, my gut feeling is that that part is aluminum. It almost has me curious enough to take it apart to check. The blue console pieces feel exactly the same as the aluminum looking trim around the console.

The blue interior accents look nice IMO. Do the "aluminum" trim pieces look and feel like real aluminum?

Reptar

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Rad! Congrats. I want mine now! haha....I dont even have my VIN yet! Sad Christmas. Am I the only one with no VIN?

HA! Ordered 31-Oct? That's not a wait! lol. Try 26-Aug!

Did get some good news from Randy today. He should be getting a couple OT-1 orders pulled this week, so hopefully I should have a VIN# by the end of the week, for a 1st week of Jan build, and middle of Jan delivery. :peace: