Well my Roush Raptor was nice while it lasted... ONE DAY!!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MTF

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I still scratching my head as to why their drilling a hole in block!!
I haven't heard anyone doing this to swap out a intake manifold.
Or heads for that matter.
Could someone please enlighten me.

And they don't even plug it up with something to keep the elements out!!!
Something's wrong with this, is that in the instructions if your doing a Roush install yourself?

Last edited:

justvettn

FRF Addict
Reaction score
That's what I am saying drilling a hole in the block sounds insane for a Supercharger install.
If that's what you have to do to install a Roush! Its one more reason to go Whipple?

OP
OP
S

srt10viper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I really do miss the Raptor. I've been looking to possibly get another one!!! (Just stock NOT supercharged) I did some research and the hole is drilled to allow water to drain from the manifold area.

OP
OP
S

srt10viper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You are correct!!! I've been looking to either order a 14 or get a good deal on a 13. I have seen A LOT of raptors sitting on dealers lots.

wanderfalk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
how did you get 30 miles down the road

I ordered it from Ramsey Ford in Rising Sun, MD. They have been great about this. I'm just glad I was still on their dealer tag and did not sign any papers yet. I buy a lot of super duty's from them for my business. AWESOME guys to deal with!!!

with out signing papers.

---------- Post added at 02:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:48 PM ----------

You are correct!!! I've been looking to either order a 14 or get a good deal on a 13. I have seen A LOT of raptors sitting on dealers lots.

you now have the right truck for you needs. i look at your pics this looks like a ford casting problem not a roucsh issue. so whats your take on the culprit.

---------- Post added at 02:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:11 PM ----------

there is another thread running concurrently concerning a stalling at low speed issue on the roucsh raptors. so in the end you have a better tow vehicle and duck the stalling issue. alls well that ends well

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bjorn-dpc