Well, it finally happened...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

beachz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
After submitting my 2022 AMB PP 37 (loaded) order in early October, it has finally aligned with an allocation and I received my VIN and August 8 build date today. Not gonna lie, I am a little bit stoked.

I will add that I am number one on my dealerships list for the R when they get their first allocation.

OP
OP
beachz

beachz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Because there is no telling when the R will be built. I might have the 37 for a year before I get the R... or more the way things are going. That being said. Both deals are at MSRP... yes, even the R is committed at MSRP. There is no way I will lose money on the first purchase if I decide to sell when the R comes in. My wife may decide to keep the 37.

dspangler

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Because there is no telling when the R will be built. I might have the 37 for a year before I get the R... or more the way things are going. That being said. Both deals are at MSRP... yes, even the R is committed at MSRP. There is no way I will lose money on the first purchase if I decide to sell when the R comes in. My wife may decide to keep the 37.
Really??? We absolutely know it’s a 2023…. 100%. The ecoboost value is going to tank when the announcement is made and no limit on orders. Dump it now.

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hey, haven't you heard there is a recession, you're not suppose to have money to buy 2 Raptors! Man I hope it works out and you get both of them, hopefully the R before xmas, but that is doubtful. Post pics when they get here!

GCATX

King Dingaling
Reaction score

Don't engage the troll. Sometimes he can string together a sentence, but usually it's just grunts and clicking sounds.