Well... I did it

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JohnC12

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I sold my Raptor. I recently bought a 2018 Escalade, and out of curiosity, I swung by CarMax just to see what they’d give me. They gave a great offer so I sold it on the spot.

A huge thanks to everyone on here... you guys have been a lot of help... and good for a ton of laughs.

I’ll continue to lurk on here as this won’t be my last Raptor... I will be back. Cheers!

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
enjoy the 30 inch spinners

diabloescalade.jpg

Oldfart

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Thanks Corona, but actually went with 32 spinners. Here's my new ride.

I'm hoping OldFart will go for a ride with me... shirtless. ;)

View attachment 151759

I am anxiously awaiting the chance to break in your new ride!! Just give me a few days to shop for a new matching purple outfit, instead of my normal pink.

upload_2020-9-12_11-48-27.png

hamster

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I sold my Raptor. I recently bought a 2018 Escalade, and out of curiosity, I swung by CarMax just to see what they’d give me. They gave a great offer so I sold it on the spot.

A huge thanks to everyone on here... you guys have been a lot of help... and good for a ton of laughs.

I’ll continue to lurk on here as this won’t be my last Raptor... I will be back. Cheers!

Sold my '17 to Carmax last month. They offered me $6k more than last December and I had put another few thousand miles on it. Corona has shifted used car values up.