Welcome to the NEW SurfCityGarage.com!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
S

Surf City Garage

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I think I'll stick with Adams product! I've had great results with them and their performance is second to none.

Not here to tell anyone to switch, heck - I personally oversaw the development of about 90% of what they sell now in my time there. If its working for you then more power to ya!

I'm on to new adventures and new approaches to product development - if you're ever in the mood to try something different we'll be here :)

-Dylan

bcerri

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi Surfcity Garage, Live in HB and just came across your thread.....use your products at work, give me a call if you get a chance 714-501-9552......would really like to check out your products for my truck, Thank you!!!!

OP
OP
S

Surf City Garage

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Hi Surfcity Garage, Live in HB and just came across your thread.....use your products at work, give me a call if you get a chance 714-501-9552......would really like to check out your products for my truck, Thank you!!!!

Thanks for the interest! We tried to give you a call but didn't get a response, figured you might be working if you are LEO.

We are available M-F from 8am -5pm PST at (866)970-7873 or (714)894-1707

You can also feel free to drop by our offices since you're local, plus you can check out the cars in the collection while you're there :)

5872 Engineer Drive
Huntington Beach, CA 92649

Hope to speak to you soon or see you at the office!