weird shifting from 3-4 on 2013 screw

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DezertRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey guys my raptor just hit 4k miles and noticed its shifting kind of hard from 3 to 4th...also the gear display went away....the one that shows what gear its on
theres no CEL
ive read similar prblems from 2-3 or 4-5 but not 3-4
just pissed im already having issues with it

Quartz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is the engine cold when it is shifting hard? 5star tune can remedy this issue, not sure about warranty issues with the tune.

When you put the truck in drive or park, push the (+) button on the gear shifter and the display will come back on the LCD.

Mogo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is the engine cold when it is shifting hard? 5star tune can remedy this issue, not sure about warranty issues with the tune.

When you put the truck in drive or park, push the (+) button on the gear shifter and the display will come back on the LCD.

Actually, I believe you hit the (-) toggle on the shifter just once to see the gears displayed. If you hit it more than once, it will start to lock out your top gears.

OP
OP
DezertRaptor

DezertRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It does it even when its warm and under slow acceleration...i moved it to manual to see if the gears showed but it would only show M and whatever gear its on

---------- Post added at 09:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:23 AM ----------

I called stealership....im taking it in on monday
they said their transmission department is the busiest

Quartz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Interesting, let us know what you find out from the stealership.

Really? The (+) button works for me, every time I push it the display turns on or off.

Last edited: